Nursing Staff, Case Manager, or Family Member
- Identifies a person needing assistance with medication compliance
- Oversees medication management
- No additional cost for device monitoring
- Timely alerts to care givers for missed doses
- The Case Manager allocates funds for the device.
- Contacts Anodyne Inc. with the order. Supplies Anodyne withThe name of the client
- Name of the nurse and agency
- Provides a Service Agreement from the county or with a Purchase Order from a Fiscal Support Entity
- Contacts the nurse or family member to schedule a mutually convenient time for the installation. (We try to accommodate the nurses schedule at all times.)
- Ensures all documentation for insurance reimbursement is completed.
- Schedule a time for the assisted home visit for nurse-client-family member education.
- Provides complete caregiver training and patient demonstration
- Professional Installation
- Full on going caregiver telephone support and in home retraining if needed.
- Free 24 hour on call support
- Free device delivery and pick up.
- Easy to Use: The customer/patient simply presses a button “time for your medication, please press button to dispense”
- Low cost rental program, no long term commitment, month to month rental.
Who Typically Pays
The Medication Management qualifies for reimbursement under all waivered services program in the state of Minnesota, U-Care, Blue Cross, Medica, MHP, and HealthPartners with referrals, and private pay and primary carriers with special permissions.
Other organizations rent it for their members (i.e. Veteran’s Administration, Area Agencies on Aging, ect). Also many children of elderly parents rent the MD2 Medication Management Machine for their parent(s). Anodyne will provide third party billing services at no extra cost.
Who can benefit from he Medication Management Program
- Early stage dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Mental Illness
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Diabetes Management
- Respiratory Ailments
- Acquired Immune Deficiency
- Post Stroke
- When illness prevents regular administration