- Portable – Affordable and effective wireless monitoring
- Easy set up and operation
- Alarm emits a repeated chime tone, and features volume control, (output varies between 70-80 decibels), and an on/off switch to silence the alert.
- Functions with most 433 components and CordLess® pressure pads and floor mats – Up to six (6) items can be used with one alarm
- Adjustable volume – the fall prevention alarm has a low, medium and high volume adjustment and gentle chime setting
- Has a bright blinking light that can be easily seen down the hall
- Low battery alert
- 1/4 inch Nurse Call Port for existing nurse call systems – NEW
- The 433-EC Cordless Monitor can accommodate nurse call buttons, motion sensors, standard fall alarms (with an optional 433-NCA Wireless Adapter) and the entire Cordless series of Pressure Pads and Floor Mats, Nurse Call Button, Motion Sensors, Bed Sensor Pads, Floor Mats & Landing Mats, Reset Button, Door/Window Alarm & Motion Sensors.
- Distance 300 Ft
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.5 x 5 in (8.9 x 3.8 x 12.7 cm)
- Three C batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (AC-04)
- 1 year warranty on Monitor and Pad
CordLess® Weight-Sensing Bed Pad:
• 20″ x 30″
• Durable, Industrial-Grade
• 1-Year Warranty
*Reset Button Features:
• Range: Up To 300 ft.
• Comes standard with breakaway lanyard.
• Plastic wall-mounting cradle.
• 12-Volt/A23 battery included.
*(Wireless Reset Button- Economical and easy to use-Allows caregivers to reset the Monitoring Unit remotely)
• CordLess® Bed Sensor Pad: GBT-RI/WI/45/90;
• CordLess® Chair Sensor Pad: GCT- RI/WI/45/90;
• CordLess® Floor Sensor Mat: FMT-03C/05C/07C
• CordLess® Landing Mat: LM-01C;
• Wireless Motion Sensor: 433-MS;
• Wireless Nurse Call Button: 433-NC;
• Wireless Remote Reset Button: 433-RB;
• Wireless Door/Window Exit Alarm: 433-EXT ;
• TL-2100 & 3100 Series Monitors with 433-NCA;
• AC Power Adapter: AC-04 (not included).