Wireless Nurse Call Button
- Smart Caregiver’s 433-NC Wireless Nurse Call Button allows a resident or a loved one to press a button requesting caregiver assistance.
- Nurse call button sends a wireless signal to the 433-CMU, 433-CMU-40, 433-CMU-60, or 433-EC (all sold separately), alleviating cord concerns and effectively alerting a caregiver. (Note that button must be programmed to one of those compatible alarms before it will function properly, see alarm user instructions.) *This item not compatible with TL-5102TP*
- Includes a lanyard to wear around the neck or a cradle to mount in a more permanent location.
- Easy to press and it’s silent, NO NOISE in the room! Comes with 12 volt A23 battery!
- Large print reads ” PUSH FOR HELP” and graphic shows just where to press.
3 in stock